Credit Restoration & Repair
Less than perfect credit? We can help begin your credit restoration journey today! Live the life you want & deserve!
Benefits of Credit Restoration
- Create Financial Opportunity
- Eliminate Inaccuracies Affecting Your Credit Rating
- Lower Your Interest Rates
- Improve Your Employment Screening
- How do you build credit? Focus on those five fundamentals that determine your credit score; mostly, use credit sparingly and make payments on time. It takes years to build good credit, but it’s worthwhile to be patient.
- Is it ever too late to build credit? No. Your credit score can affect you for a lifetime, so it’s always worth trying to improve.
- What is a good credit score? Again, credit scores can vary by model, but most most scores, including the popular FICO score(s) we just mentioned, use a range of 350 to 800, with 800 being the very best score you can receive and 350 being the lowest. Good credit is generally considered a score of 700 or above.